Product details of HIMALAYA AYURSLIM GARCINIA 60 CAPSULES
- Brings about efficient burning of fat.
- Inhibits fatty acid synthesis, thereby reducing fat accumulation in the body.
- Reduces cholesterol levels in the body, factors that are concerned with fat accumulation.
- Reduces the craving for food and sweets, thereby reducing the intake of fats and carbohydrates.
- Brings about effective utilization of glucose in the body, which has a role to play in fat accumulation in the body.
- Leads to optimal utilization of nutrients and energy, thereby correcting energy imbalances in the body that are responsible for fat accumulation.
- Vrikshamla (Garcinia cambogia) which limits the synthesis of fatty acids in the muscles and liver and thus limits production of lipids.
- Guggulu (Commiphora wightii) which reduces cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
- Meshashringi (Gymnema sylvestre) which helps reduce the craving for sugar and sweets and neutralises the excess sugar present in the body, thus preventing it from turning into fat.
- Haritaki (Terminalia chebula) which has potent cholesterol-lowering properties.
- Medhika (Trigonella foenum-graecum) which helps reduce blood glucose levels.
2 capsules twice a day after breakfast and dinner, for a minimum period of 3 to 6 months.
Safety, Contraindications and Drug intractions:
- No adverse effects have been reported with the use of AyurSlim Capsules, if taken as per the prescribed dose.
- The use of AyurSlim Capsules is contraindicated in pregnancy. But it can be taken safely after lochia (The normal uterine discharge of blood, tissue, and mucus from the vagina after childbirth
- The use of AyurSlim Capsules is contraindicated in patients with jaundice and kidney failure.
- In patients who are already suffering from problems like diabetes, heart problems and high blood pressure, it is advisable to take AyurSlim Capsules under medical supervision.
- None reported.
- No drug intraction have been reported with the use of AyurSlim Capsules.